QR Code Link to This Post
Haute Sweets at Legacy Food Hall is a scratch made bakery that serves French macarons, cookies, desserts, and ice cream. We take pride in creating an exceptional customer experience by providing great customer service in an attractive retail environment.
We not only strive to deliver superior products and service, but a challenging and rewarding work environment which provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are seeking a SALES ASSOCIATE with a passion for customer service and strong knowledge of Haute Sweets’ brand and products.
We run AM and PM shifts and each shift starts 30 minutes prior to opening and end 30 minute after closing.
We are open to the public:
MUST be able to work weekends and holidays (with the exception of Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Serious inquiries ONLY.
Resume required for consideration.
– Engaging personality and high energy level
– Enthusiasm for customer service
– Strong verbal and written communication
– Strong sales ability
– Proactive problem solving and communication skills
– Ability to cross train at both of our locations a plus
– Must have current Food Handler’s Certification
– Ability to lift 50 pounds
– Create a warm and welcoming, positive environment in the store
– Stock/restock display cases
– Bake cookies
– Make and stock waffle cones
– Engage customers
– Educate customers on ingredients, production methods, and flavors for all products
– Take special orders
– Manage inventory of all food and non food products
– Rotate products for freshness
– Communicate with kitchen staff
– Assist with quality control for all products
– Ensure cleanliness of retail and kitchen area
– Any other responsibilities needed based on business needs
– Ability to cross train at Dallas location
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below