QR Code Link to This Post
NIGHT SHIFT SECURITY PATROL
Securitas Security Services has multiple opportunities to offer individuals who prefer overnight employment. Our night shift security patrol officers conduct walking facility patrols; indoor and outdoor, are observant and alert during inspections and provide an overall safe environment of the facility.
PAY: $10 per hour
HOURS: Full-time (32-40hrs/wk) *most schedules require weekends* 3rd shifts (10p-6a or 11p-7a)
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follows post orders
• Access control
• Patrols premises- walking or driving; outside in all weather conditions, up and down stairs periodically
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Valid Driver’s License- not required for all sites
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!
Please Click Here to apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below