The Waldorf Astoria Park City is seeking a Full-Time, Cook II (PM shifts) for Powder Restaurant to join their team! If you have a passionate foodie and are ready to launch your culinary career with Hilton, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
For the third consecutive year, Hilton has been awarded the #2 slot for the World’s Best Work Places recognized by Great Place to Work®.
For qualifying individuals, Hilton offers AMAZING benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401k (+ match), extensive Paid Time Off, Team Member/Friend & Family Travel Program, complimentary shift meal (at employee restaurant), Team Member recognition and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare cold food items including, but not limited to, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
- Min. 1 years experience in a cook position
- Prior Restaurant experience preferred
- A strong desire to grow in the culinary field
- Ability to work evening shifts between 3:00pm-11:00pm (including weekends and holidays)
- Able to work 8 hour shifts
- Hotel experience a plus
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below