Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts
Posted 1 hour ago
Travel – None
Experience – At least 1 year(s)
Degree – High School
Hospitality, Hotel – Resort, Real Estate – Property Mgt
Restaurant – Food Service, Hospitality – Hotel
Do you have restaurant cook experience? We are looking for a Restaurant Cook to prepare all food items in our resort restaurant.
As a Cook, you’ll be responsible for preparing and cooking food, cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding area.
- Prepare food ordered by restaurant customers using a variety of kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food processors, etc.).
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned, such as starting equipment and cleaning refrigeration units, grill and surrounding area, as well as other kitchen equipment.
- Maintain kitchen and cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations. Report any kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to manager.
- Restock products as needed throughout shift.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Manager to determine daily specials, new menu items, and innovative ways to cook and prepare food.
- Regularly check menu cycle to ensure all food items are available in advance, notifying manager of any shortages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant cook experience
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program within 60 days from date of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and internet
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below