QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Truck Stop Crew Member
Full & Part Time positions available
Compensation: $12.00/hour with room for advancement and growth
At Sweet Treats, our work environment is team-oriented, fast paced and fun! We believe in building our team by promoting from within. Every new Crew member will start at the same base pay and all managerial positions will be developed and promoted based on positive attitude, initiative taken and work performance. Future positions will include shift lead, managers, as well as positions working on our catering Trucks & Motorcycles. Aside from the fun and fast-paced team environment, we offer flexible work schedules, competitive pay and free dessert!
Daily tasks for Crew Members will include:
• Greeting each guest with a smile
• Patiently helping guests decide what type of desserts they are craving
• Serving guests quickly and professionally while leaving them wanting to come back for more!
• Customer service and professionalism are the number one priorities at all times.
• Crew members must be professional, outgoing, reliable, and have a willingness to go the extra mile for our guests and for their fellow team members.
Crew Member position requirements:
• 18 years or older
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Have excellent English language communication skills, which includes interpersonal conversational skills.
• Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate product knowledge and dessert descriptions to all guests
• Ability to operate a cash register, handle cash transactions and have basic math skills
• Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, perform in a fast-paced environment, and be able to lift 30 lbs. if required.
• Adhere to all food, safety and security guidelines while respecting Sweet Treats property
• Foster an environment of team work and must get along with others
• Must have reliable transportation, the ability to report to work for each scheduled shift, and to fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift
• Must have a current Food Handler Permit or the ability to get one upon hire
How to apply:
Please email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] and include the following:
• Why do you want to work at Sweet Treats Truck Stop?
• What one thing will make you a great addition to our team?
• What do you think would be the best part of this job for you?
• What days/times are you committing to work?
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below