QR Code Link to This Post
We are a newer and well respected winery in Plymouth. We are looking to add to our small yet dynamic team an experienced sales leader to help oversee, manage and grow the tasting room and wine club operations.
Experienced professional to lead the development, and execution of our tasting room experiences, membership programs, and sales. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills and deliver exceptional guest experiences. Strong communication skills with an ability to organize, train and motivate a team are essential.
The Tasting Room and Wine Club Manager will work in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing to create customer flow, curated experiences, develop and execute sales and budget plans to achieve company objectives, write and execute sales training programs for employees, hire, train, schedule, monitor and direct employees based on established performance and sales goals.
Tasting Room Management & Leadership
• Tasting room management and hospitality experience with ability to effectively hire, manage, lead, and inspire our tasting room team
• Maintain exceptional Tasting Room standards
• Offer and lead others to perform beyond expectation customer service; internal and external
• Oversight of employee training, scheduling, incentives and reviews
Wine Club Development and Sales
• Build Wine Club Membership
• Develop Wine Club programs and delivery to ensure customer engagement and customer service increases sales and retain members
• Manage accuracy of membership list, tasting room financial goals and department budgets
• Creatively promote wine club to increase and maintain memberships
• Track DTC business with metrics (measures of success and reporting); create new ones as needed
• Analyze membership trends to develop specific offers and communication strategy
• Process wine club shipments, and maintaining all member information
• Manage inventory and shipments to ensure flawless execution of all shipments and follow up
• Signing up wine club members and closing wine sales
• Assist in development of curated private luxury experiences
• Train staff to execute guest experiences to the highest level
• Booking and leading private wine tours and large group reservations
• Assist in the planning and execution of consumer events
Winery and Special Events
• Plan, coordinate, & execute all hospitality events including wine club events & wine dinners.
• Represents the winery at selected industry events and wine festivals.
• Schedule & organize proper staffing levels, training, and education for all events and ensure complete guest satisfaction
• Establish annual sales goals and projections including new customer acquisition and retention, revenue and expenses
• Grow sales channels by designing creative marketing programs that increase sales in all channels.
• Develop strategies to grow mailing list
• Superior knowledge of local area to include AVA’s, restaurants, b&bs, and other wineries
• Assist with e-mail marketing programs, building content and overseeing customer lists for telemarketing
• Ability to work with fellow staff and management in accomplishing company goals
• Routine purchasing transactions using a point-of-sale system
• Submitting weekly sales reports
• Inventory control and management
• Maintain company confidentiality in regards to sales, employees, etc.
• Develop strategies to grow mailing list
• Strong leadership qualities and demonstrated proficiency in developing, supervising and motivating teams to achieve results with an authentic, genuine, and humble approach
• Conducts all business dealings with the utmost integrity and adheres to the highest ethical standards of behavior
• Success driven; proactively identify opportunities, formulate plans, and drive to closure in a timely manner.
• Innovative, resourceful, adept at recommending and implementing improvements that will maximize quality and productivity.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards in all areas.
• Attention to detail and sense of aesthetic.
• Strong interpersonal attributes: ability to collaborate with all personnel internal and external.
• Curiosity and motivated for continuous learning
• High level customer service standards.
• 3 years’ related winery, hospitality, and management experience
• Strong knowledge of and enthusiasm for wine: Sommelier and/or WSET certification preferred
• Focus on providing great hospitality and customer service
• Detail oriented, multi-tasker and motivated
• Must be a team player and get along well with others
• Strong computer proficiency and data entry experience preferred
• Proficiency with data entry, MS Word/Excel
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Efficiency in hosting multiple groups at the same time
• Professional appearance and upbeat demeanor
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be able to effectively stock wine and non-wine merchandise, set-up and break down structures, tables, etc.
• Ability to understand and accurately follow written and verbal instructions
We are an EOE.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below