QR Code Link to This Post
Multiple James Beard Award Winning Restauranteurs Stephen Starr and Keith McNally have partnered together for one of the most highly anticipated NYC restaurant openings of 2019. Pastis, the legendary French restaurant that crafted the Meatpacking District into the dining destination it is today is slated to reopen this Spring!
If you are a lead-by-example Restaurant Manager who knows how to train, mentor and lead a top-notch team, has a passion for delicious, flavorful food executed and served with care and consistency and someone who is capable of delivering a memorable experience to all of our guests – We want to talk to you!
Submit your resume for review today!
STARR Restaurants offers a competitive base + bonus package, relocation assistance, full benefits, 401k, STARR Restaurants dining discount of 40% off and 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3+ years of progressive management experience in a well-rated, service-driven restaurant
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant a plus!
- Excellent communication and critical thinking decision-making skills
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring a diverse hourly FOH staff of at least 25 people
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
- A love for French cuisine & culture!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below