QR Code Link to This Post
Jacob Hadjigeorgis and the team at Pickle Hospitality (Jacob’s Pickles and Maison Pickle) have opened their newest restaurant in the Upper West side. The new restaurant, Lucky Pickle Dumpling Co., is located just two doors up Amsterdam Avenue from Jacob’s Pickles and offers a simple and delicious adventure in quick service.
The shop embraces the ethos of global food served fast. Offerings include six types of dumplings and three noodle dishes, house made teas and juices, soft serve ice cream, and of course pickles! Always progressive in our service, the Pickle Hospitality team has engaged the tools of today, paired with the warmth of service we all know and love. Upon entering, guests are welcomed at the door and guided to a touch-screen menu where they will order and can opt to receive a text message notification when their meal is available for pick up.
We are currently seeking experienced shift leaders with a commitment to excellence to join our team. Duties will include:
– Greeting guests
– Packing orders for delivery
– Keeping entire store clean and neat
– Maintaining organized inventory and stocking as needed
– Portraying the highest level of standards at all times
– Ensuring side-work is completed to standard
– Assisting Management with completing inventory counts
– Training new team members
– Maintaining food safety standards, NYC DOH FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT IS A REQUIREMENT
As a team, there are strong core values that we look for in any candidate. The best candidates will:
– Be experienced workers who are friendly, enthusiastic and great team players.
– Have service experience and the ability to raise our already high standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
– Recognize that they are representing our brand and work to exceed our guests’ expectations.
– Assist our guests to understand and explore the menu to discover new and exciting food and drink options.
– Go above and beyond to make sure our guests leaves with a smile.
– Wear their uniform as prescribed by management team
– Have a flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and holidays
Interested applicants should reply to this posting with their resume or stop into the shop between 11am and 4pm Monday – Friday to fill out an application. Please note that we are unable to accept any resumes with pictures.
Lucky Pickle is located at 513 Amsterdan Ave, NY NY 10024.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below