QR Code Link to This Post
Our boutique hotel is currently looking to fill several part-time positions, including Guest Services and Housekeeping.
We are currently seeking a qualified Front Desk Agent for 24-32 hours a week. Monday through Friday 7am-3pm availability is a must – Open Availability is preferred.
We are also seeking one to two experienced part-time room attendants to join our Housekeeping Department. Housekeeping hours are 9am-3pm daily. Open Availability is preferred.
Job descriptions are listed below. Please e-mail us a Cover Letter and Resume and make sure to put what position you are applying for in the Subject Line of your e-mail! If you do not list Front Desk or Housekeeping in your subject line, your e-mail may not be seen. No Phone Calls PLEASE!
Position: Guest Services Agent (GSA)
Reports To: Guest Services Supervisor/General Manager
Employment Status: Part-time/Non-exempt
Pay Status: Hourly
Hours: 7am to 3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
Position Summary: GSAs are the first impression a guest has of the hotel either during the reservation process or at the front desk. The GSA represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay. The GSA is also the eyes and ears of the management staff and a key player in the safety of the hotel and its guests.
• Takes reservations by phone and records reservations that come in through third party sources
• Thoroughly understand the PMS and all of its functions.
• Thoroughly understands the Phone System and all of its functions.
• Thoroughly understands hotel protocols and safety procedures.
• Thoroughly understands how to check in & check out guests.
• Reflects the hotel positively in voice, appearance & demeanor at all times.
• Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms accommodating special requests whenever
possible. Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures.
• Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates
requests for maintenance and repair work.
• Maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
• Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
• Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
• Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, check cashing, and cashhandling policies and
• Reports any unusual occurrences or request to the manager of assistant manager.
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area & Lobby.
Position: Room Attendant
Reports To: Housekeeping Inspector
Employment Status: Part Time/ Non-Exempt
Pay Status: Hourly
Hours: 9 am to completion of daily work ( @ 3 or 4 pm)
Position Summary: Cleans guest rooms and any other assigned areas according to hotel standards. Interacts with guests in a pleasant, polite and respectful manner. Interacts with other room attendants in a cordial and productive manner.
• Reports to work as scheduled, on time and in proper uniform.
• Respects the authority of the General Manager and follows his/her directions completely.
• Respects the authority of the Housekeeping Inspector and follows his/her directions completely.
• Maintains a properly and neatly stocked housekeeping cart.
• Uses care & caution with all hotel property.
• Thoroughly cleans assigned rooms to hotel standards:
–Makes the bed neatly & carefully with clean linen
–Dusts/wipes down the room and all furniture.
–Replenishes guest room and bath supplies
–Provides clean and neatly folded bath linens
–Cleans and sanitizes the bathroom.
–Cleans and checks all closets and drawers.
–Vacuums the carpet.
–Checks and secures the room.
• Record or report lost & found items according to the hotel policy.
• Cleans public areas as assigned and according to hotel policy.
• Informs Front Desk of any problems or damage in rooms or public areas.
• Works as part of a team and assists other room attendants as able.
• Takes pride in his/her work and sets an example for other staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation. All new employees are hired on a non-binding basis for 90 days pending probationary review and an offer of permanent employment. Our property neither promises nor stipulates any specific amount of work hours or length of employment. We may terminate employment at any time with or without cause &/or prior warning during the first 90 days and for any reason with cause after an offer of permanent employment with proper warnings and documentation as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below