QR Code Link to This Post
The dishwashing associate is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures that designated work areas are maintained as clean, safe and sanitary.
Upholds the philosophy, core values and goals of the organization and ensures the Christian Mission of Lutheran Senior Services is realized so that “Older Adults Live Life to the Fullest”.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• High School diploma or GED desired or in process, must be 16 years of age.
• Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen preferred.
• Ability to read and understand work instructions and assignments.
• Must be patient and tolerant toward staff, residents, and family members.
• Must have or be willing to receive a hepatitis A vaccine if working inside St. Louis County.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and standards. Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and standards.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below