QR Code Link to This Post
Be Part of an Innovative, New Fast Casual Restaurant, Whether You’re Looking for a Long-Term Career or a Fun, Exciting Part-Time Job
Great Pay and Benefits · Delicious, Easy-to-Make Products · Exciting Concept
No restaurant experience? No problem. Never touched an espresso machine? No need. As long as you have an outgoing personality and strong work ethic, this position offers you several opportunities:
- You’ll be part of the team launching an exciting new fast casual restaurant venture: a unique service model in a great location with plenty of traffic — Walmart® SuperCenters.
- In addition to a competitive wage ($12 an hour), we offer great benefits, including a contribution to an employee health plan, generous paid time off, and more.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited free beverages during your shift, and 50% off of any food. Your friends and family will get 20% off.
- You can set your sights on advancement — with BIG plans for growth, strong performers may be able to move up in relatively short order.
- To ensure the success of the new venture, we’re partnering with United States Hospitality Group (USHG), a company known for helping brands grow.
- You’ll be part of a team serving delicious coffee and tea (and some other treats), but there are no complicated espresso machines — each product is easy to prepare. In fact, it’s as easy as 3-2-1 LiftOff!
- We offer a supportive team environment.
To be a good fit for the Barista / Cashier opportunity, you will have:
- A friendly, outgoing and sales-oriented personality.
- Experience in customer-facing roles is strongly preferred.
- The ability to remain composed and effective, even when it gets busy, a customer is unhappy, etc.
- A solid work ethic and sense of accountability.
- Schedule flexibility.
At LiftOff Coffee we use state of the art equipment and space age techniques to make sure our drinks are always consistent and delicious, no matter who’s “piloting” the LiftOff Station. We also believe that great coffee and tea should not cost an arm and a leg, and it should come from a place that’s fast and friendly. We’re partnering with USGH, a company with a track record of success in helping brands grow, bringing together great, innovative brands and fresh concepts to feed America.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below