QR Code Link to This Post
Casual east side neighborhood bar seeking a dependable, likable and honest bartender with at least 2 years experience for opening and closing shifts. Applicant must be a self-starter with a fun attitude who is willing to work hard with limited supervision. Must be TABC Certified, and have Food Handlers Certification.
– Know how to make basic cocktails and eager to learn new ones based on customer needs.
– Learn styles and brands of beers we offer
– Maintain cash bank and follow established opening and closing procedures
– Restock and replenish all beer, liquor, and supplies daily
– Follow all TABC laws
– Follow health code compliance and sanitation standards and maintain a clean work area
– ID customers to confirm legal drinking age
– Comply with food and beverage regulations
– Clean and take out trash after every shift
You should possess basic math skills, be able to handle money, and operate a point-of-sale system. You should be okay with standing for several hours at a time, able to change a keg by yourself and don’t mind working weekends and some holidays. Also, it would be great if you could solve minor problems on your own and communicate with coworkers and management. Bonus points for New Orleans Saints fans.
If interested in this position, please email us your resume as well as a cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself, interests and your availability. Please note: If you don’t email your resume with a brief cover letter you won’t be considered for this job. Following directions is a good first impression.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below