QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an outgoing, dynamic individual, passionate about hospitality?
Parkwest Casino Cordova is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Floor Service Representative to join our team and make a real difference in our guest’s experience! The FSR leads employees on the casino floor by creating efficient and fair dealer rotations, enforcing established on table policies and procedures, and demonstrates exemplary customer service to our guests. This position is the perfect opportunity for a confident experienced individual with a great understanding of casino floor operations. Think you have what it takes to make this casino thrive? Then check this out!
1. A successful Floor Service Representative will be able to establish and change (lower and rise) betting limits to maximize on table game revenue.
2. As a Floor Service Representative you will understand when and why to open tables.
3. Floor Service Representatives are expected to learn all Parkwest Casino house rules, policies and procedures.
4. As a Floor Service Representative you should be able to maintain the integrity of all offered games by making consistent table rulings in the best interest of the game.
5. Guest service is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our guests and the service we give them on a daily basis. We hope that with your help we can reach the next level of customer service.
To apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=19b1897a-9438-4509-81e7-8b75900737cf&jobId=271367&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
Parkwest Casino Cordova is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below