QR Code Link to This Post
Every Real Good team needs a Real Good leader. Someone with a
passion for local, organic ingredients, that will not only share our
story with our many guests, but also take pride in setting their team
up for success. Your responsibilities will include everything from
mentoring team members to managing all front and back of house
operations with a strong focus on customer service. You will work
closely with and report to your location’s Area Lead. You are quick on
your feet, a problem solver, an excellent communicator with a passion
for motivating others.
● Work with Core Team and Area Leaders to develop sales and labor
● Accurately forecast weekly business volume adjusting inventory and
labor cost accordingly
● Responsible for creating employee schedules that meet the labor
requirements of the business.
● Responsible for holding employees accountable for their actions
through both written and verbal warnings and write ups (and what
● Responsible for training and enforcing standards with all new and
● Responsible for communicating and following up on store
needs.Leading by example and being a positive role model for the
standards and behaviors consistent with Real Good’s core values and
● Responsible for doing a weekly wrap up and keeping your team
informed of news, policies & procedures, with an emphasis on
what areas and responsibilities need improvement while positively
reinforcing what your team is doing well.
● Being able to assess and communicate hiring needs to your Area
Lead and People and Development, to keep your location staffed and
● Being a motivator and finding new ways to keep your team both
challenged and inspired.
● Ability to effectively and thoughtfully coach team members through
performance issues or internal conflicts amongst your team.
● Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met on a
● Ability to lead strong back of house and front of house execution.
● Contributing ideas and solutions that will result in increased
productivity and improved operations.
● Working with our marketing team to come up with community events
that are unique to your location and spread our Real Good story.
● Have 1-2 years of management experience
● Food Service Management certification
● Servsafe certification
● Be motivated to improve their team and help them reach goals
● Have strong problem solving skills
● Have fierce customer service skills
● Share a passion for food and health
● Work well under pressure
Please apply online with Real Good Stuff Co. at: https://realgoodjuiceco.prismhr-hire.com/job/75350/team-lead-streeterville-whole-foods-market-location?s=cl
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below