QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for fun, energetic, friendly, hardworking people who love great beer–or want to learn all about it. We teach you all there is to know about this amazing frothy beverage. We educate you on its ingredients, the brewing process, the different styles, and even how to sell the right beer to the right type of drinker. It is a fun job and we are looking for more Beer Goddesses to join us in the fight to transform “dull” beer drinkers into GREAT craft beer drinkers
• Flexible schedules
• Meal discounts
• Extensive training
• Paid vacations
• Room for Advancement
• Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
• Staying updated on Beer lists, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running low of any items…etc.
• Suggesting beers, assisting in menu selection, informing customers about food preparation details, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
• Standing and walking for up to 12 hours,
• Lifting, carrying and/or moving up to 50 lbs. on occasion, 10-15 lbs regularly
• Bending, stooping and reaching frequently.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below