QR Code Link to This Post
ARCHER Burlington area is looking for an extroverted and out-going Restaurant Manager with food and beverage experience to help manage the daily operations of Archer’s Kitchen and Bar, assist with Kitchen, Meetings and events. This includes leading the back of the house and front of the house team to ensure guest satisfaction and operational smoothness. This is a full-time, evening position. We provide a team-oriented work environment that allows individual personality and opportunity for growth.
In addition to back of house, the Restaurant Manager will provide guidance to front of house operations.
The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering successful results in a high touch service environment, strong business and financial experience, positive “Team” attitude, and maintains a clean and organized work space. To deliver the type of outstanding experience we aim to provide our guests, we need remarkable individuals who are passionate and committed to being part of our guest’s story. This person will need to be well-versed in wine, food and high-end meetings and events.
• Makes regular inspections to observe quality of food preparation and service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of all work areas including kitchens, food preparation, dish washing, storage, service and other areas according to Brand specifications.
• He/she will follow safe food handling and service practices and work closely with the sales staff to service guests, meeting rooms, events, catering, restaurants and bars.
• Achieve profitability goals by driving revenues and controlling costs.
• He/she may help order supplies or help keep records and accounts.
• Will occasionally supervise the dining room/kitchen/bar.
• Will occasionally assist with group dinners/banquets/events.
• He/she will comply with any licensing or regulatory requirements.
• Back of House and Front of House experience.
• Purchasing and Inventory controls.
• Must be able to work long hours sometimes.
• Fluent in English is required.
• Food handling certificate in states or counties where required.
• Must have valid driver’s license in the applicable state.
• Must be well versed in wine, food, and high-end meetings and events.
• 1 -3 years progressive experience in a boutique hotel/restaurant and/or high-volume food production/catering.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Hours of position
This is a full-time, evening position and requires flexible scheduling which includes working weekends and holidays and sometimes long hours.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
The Archer Burlington is part of LodgeWorks, a privately held hotel development and management company based in Wichita, Kansas, with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multibrand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and other high-quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work; it defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization — the foundation upon which everything is built.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below