QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a hiring organized and energetic ASSISTANT OUTLETS MANAGER. This employee supports the Outlets Manager in managing and supervising the Grill & Bar, Room Service, Halfway House and Golf-Cart operations while leading, training and directing its personnel. Contributes to the mission of providing quality service to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
– Supports the Outlets Manager in coordinating all administrative activities of the department, including schedules, performance evaluations, recruiting, record keeping, orientation, supervision, staffing and attending meetings.
– Conveys a favorable image of the organization by projecting a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests and associates alike.
– Contributes input in the drafting, designing and implementation of the menus.
– Participates in the preparation of operating and capital budgets and forecasts and gives his full support in conforming to them.
– Helps in hiring positive individuals with pleasant can-do attitudes in keeping with our hotel culture.
– Participates in establishing training programs to ensure consistent high-quality service.
– Ensures the restaurant, bar, cart operation facilities and equipment are maintained at the highest level of cleanliness in accordance with the Health Department and the hotel standards.
– Trains all departmental personnel in established safety and emergency procedures.
– Is a hands-on manager and interacts with staff, hotel guests and our golf clientele to ensure quality service is provided.
– Liaises with other operating departments to guarantee quality of services rendered.
– Maintains a house bank and conforms to established cash-handling procedures.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Food Handler’s Card
Minimum of 2 Years of Restaurant Management Experience Required
Luxury Setting or Fine Dining preferred
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND JOIN THIS GREAT TEAM, CLICK HERE
Evans Hotels is the premier provider of resort accommodations in one of San Diego’s most beautiful and scenic locations, Mission Bay Park. Since 1953, it has been our mission to match the superior natural beauty of this landscape with a superior level of service, in addition to well thought out amenities complemented by stylish interior environments. Our properties include The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla and the Bahia and Catamaran Resort Hotels on Mission Bay.
A partial list of our benefits includes: Medical coverage (for full time employees); free life insurance plan (for full time employees); 401(k) Plan; Section 125 Reimbursement Plan; vacation time, discounted banking services; discounted cell phone services through Verizon, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Sales Incentive Program, Employee Recruitment Incentive Program, discounted health club memberships; employee hotel discounts through the Resort Hotel Association Employee Rate Lodging Program; free employee parking; and free employee shift meals.
Evans Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics or medical condition, or any other legally-protected category. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below