QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a star bartender to play a critical part in our bar team. We’re looking for a leader with experience to hold and maintain the levels of excellence that we are known to provide.
Open for 11 and a half years, this bar was one of the most insightful additions to the Williamsburg art explosion of the mid 2000s. Boasting its large and dance-friendly brass bands on Saturdays to jazz and gypsy bands during the week, our clients enjoy the well curtailed atmosphere they become a part of during each visit.
Our specialty is European beers with a focus on German and Belgian offerings. With 13 taps in the front house, over 50 bottle selections, and a rotating 10 lines in the back, our customers have a wide variety of choices to pick from. Our Oktoberfest celebrations are second-to-none and are highlighted on all relevant activity lists throughout New York City’s mainstream media.
We run a tight organization here. Quick to praise exemplary work, and equally quick to hold someone accountable for substandard performance.
– Knowledge of and execution of beer, cocktail, and food menus to provide the best product possible
– Greet customers as they enter and give them a quick two lines of our process
– Check IDs when security is not present
– Come to work early with professional hygiene, ironed uniform, and a demeanor befitting yourself and the establishment
– Actively keep a clean and organized workspace at least up to DOH code
– Improve sales through generating repeat customers
– Promoting shifts on personal and/or professional social media outlets
– Keeping the bar optimally stocked for busy shifts either flash or projected
– Monitoring quality of goods sold such as garnishes, syrups, wines, etc
– 3-5 years in bartending high-volume, fast-paced establishments
– Extensive cocktail knowledge
– Ability to work on feet for 8 hours or more
– Ability to lift 50 pounds or more a must
– Knowledge of German / Belgian products a plus
– DOH Food Handlers Certificate
– Night, weekend, and holiday availability
We are all about the team here and judge performance based on team metrics. If you think you’ll be a good addition to this team, please reply with a resume and references. Our ad says we are looking for part-time, but can make the right person full-time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below