QR Code Link to This Post
RU IN THE FAMILY?
WE’RE HIRING A LEAD EVENT COORDINATOR.
START YOUR CAREER WITH RESTAURANTS UNLIMITED TODAY.
The Event Coordinator is accountable for the day-to-day administrative duties in support of the management team, catering events, and restaurant events.
• Prepare all event paperwork Daily to include: Cover Sheet, BEO, Marquis Signs, Event Signs, Menus and any
special client requests
• Prepare all special event copy to include: Specialty Signs, Buffet Signs
• Maintain all buffet signs, drink tickets and indicator cards
• Answer all incoming phone calls and route or take message for private dining manager
• Check all voice mails every hour and route message to appropriate person
• Conduct Site tours with written follow up to designated private dining manager and development of a lead in
• Sending thank you correspondence
• Send follow up and recap email out of Gather to all site tours guests.
• Maintain all restaurant office supplies and complete a weekly office depot order
• File all correspondence, event orders and micros reports.
• Maintain event files including deposits, event orders and event information files
• Maintain and update all AV Orders
• Route all mail, outgoing packages and UPS
• Plan limited events
• Be part of the Social Media Team
• Apply in person between 2 PM and 4 PM daily
• Respond by emailing the Manager
• Click on the link, or copy link to browser, and select “get started” to apply online at your preferred location(s)
*Text RUI to 242424
Solicitudes de empleo disponibles online en inglés y español
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below