QR Code Link to This Post
New Year….New Journey…New York…New Orleans!
Let the road take you on a new adventure this year that begins with training in New York City and leads to a General Manager position in the New Orleans French Quarter!
If hospitality and restaurant management is your heart and soul, if you go the extra mile (always) to make your guests feel welcome, if you strive to provide exceptional service (you don’t consider that “work”, it’s just who you are) then I may have just the restaurant management opportunity you’re looking for.
This is an independently owned, casual, full service restaurant and bar with a unique vibe and flavor all its own and it’s coming soon to the New Orleans French Quarter.
What we’re looking for in a General Manager:
– Enthusiasm, engaging personality and aspiration to always deliver gracious hospitality to all guests
– Someone that loves that unique culture and vibe only New Orleans can provide
– Strong drive for success with the desire to achieve high standards in all areas of restaurant operations
– Ability and commitment to achieve results
– Good understanding of the P&L with ability to manage administrative duties and develop SOP’s
– Strong leadership and coaching abilities with 3 – 5 years restaurant management experience
– Understanding of BOH operations
– Opening experience is a plus
– Bilingual preferred ( English/Spanish)
– Must be able to live and train in NYC for the first six months
Company will provide relocation. If this sounds like the kind of adventure you’d like to start off your new year, don’t wait….send your resume to me today.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below