12 August, 2019
Weekly Hours: 16 – 32
Normandie Ridge, a continuing care retirement community in York, PA, offers a full range of living options including independent living in our cottages and apartments, personal care, skilled nursing care, dedicated memory care and short-term rehabilitation. It is part of Albright Care Services, a not-for profit organization that has been caring for seniors in Central Pennsylvania for over 100 years.
At Normandie Ridge, we are looking for a cook. Our cooks:
- Prepare and serve food for regular and therapeutic diets, carefully ensuring the consistent delivery of quality products;
- Clean tools and equipment, maintaining a clean and sanitary working environment;
- Carefully follow all applicable safety regulations, for example those regarding tools, equipment, food storage and food temperatures.
Our eligible cooks enjoy many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Flex spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan
The starting hourly rate for this position depends on experience but typically ranges from $9.25 to $11.34.
1700 Normandie Drive
York, PA 17408
- High school diploma or the equivalent in training and experience.
- One year of experience in a related field.
- Good knowledge of safety and sanitation practices.
Maintain Clean Work Environment
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below