QR Code Link to This Post
The entire Culinary team must understand and implement the standards and the vision of Jean-Georges Vongerichten, while following all directives of all Kitchen Management. All Cooks are responsible for delivering the highest quality food and service at all times. Cooks are responsible for daily operational procedures and are responsible for food production and plating in accordance with company specs and timing standards. Cooks are responsible for following Company recipes at all times.
• Demonstrate and promote the Jean-Georges culture, always positively representing the Company.
• Embrace teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
• Properly execute all recipes.
• Execute food production and plating, according to stated spec and timing.
• Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
• Culinary degree preferred, with 1 year of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• We offer health insurance to full time employees after 90 days of employment.
• Paid time off.
• Employee discount at Jean-Georges’ restaurants.
• Tons of opportunity for career growth!
Please send resume and tell us why you are right for the job. Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
You may also come by Monday through Saturday between 3pm and 5pm to fill an application.
We are located at 258 Westchester Ave, Pound Ridge, NY 10576
Look forward to hearing from you!
“Chef Jean‑Georges introduces a casually elegant restaurant ensconced in the picturesque town of Pound Ridge, New York. Here, Jean‑Georges cultivates a truly seasonal, farm-to-table cuisine, with ingredients sourced from the Hudson Valley and New England, whenever possible. Constructed in 1833 as a residence and serving later as an inn, the building has been painstakingly renovated to preserve as many of the original materials as possible, including four working fireplaces.”
“Jean-Georges’ The Inn at Pound Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.”
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below