QR Code Link to This Post
You should definitely leave your boring job and join our Team!
At Yard House, we are passionate about our restaurant – and the people who join our team. We are excited to add Team Members who are motivated, enthusiastic, and have a distinct desire for a job they can take pride in.
NOW HIRING SERVERS -HOSTS – LINE COOKS
Why Join OUR HOUSE?
- We are JUST PLAIN FUN! With classic rock as your background music and the best Team Members and Managers out there…there are no boring days in the office here!
- Our COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS + PERKS are awesome…It really DOES pay to have fun!
- Our CAREER ADVANCEMENT opportunities! 40% of our Restaurant Managers are promoted from Team Member positions!
- We are GROWING across the nation! Currently with 70+ restaurants, our minimum goal for new restaurant growth is 10% per year!
- We offer STABILITY! We are proud to be a part of the Darden Family of Restaurants – the world’s largest casual dining company, recently named by Glassdoor as 2018 Best Places to Work – Employee’s Choice!
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Fun & Fast Paced Environment
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Hourly growth opportunities – Training Team, Travelling Trainer to assist with new restaurant opens, Culinary Professional, Service Professional
- Management career advancement opportunitiesy
- Benefits that include access to medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, and multiple insurance options – life, home, auto, pet, critical illness/accident, and short-term/long-term disability.
- Multiple discounts which includes dining discounts at YH and our sister brands, Darden gift cards discounts, wireless phone service, computer loans, and more!
- 401k Plan with matching available after 1 year of employment (for Yardies 21 and over)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 1 year of employment (for Yardies 21 and over)
- Employee Assistance Program
What are you waiting for?Apply online today
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below