QR Code Link to This Post
WHAT WE OFFER:
• BJ’s is a solid, expanding company with opportunity for select individuals to learn, grow and thrive
As a Kitchen Manager at BJ’s Restaurants you’ll enjoy:•Diverse and Fun Culture•
We strongly believe that craft matters, and we are looking for talented operators who feel the same!
• A minimum of two years full service, high volume, casual dining restaurant management experience
• High personal integrity, professionalism, and maturity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Solid relationship management and performance management skills
• Ability to motivate and direct team members and work effectively in management team
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
• Strong writing and documentation skills
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
• Keen attention to detail
• Proven problem-solving abilities
• Exceptional guest service orientation
• Ability to stand and walk around a restaurant to supervise operations for 8-10 hours
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to bend, stoop, and raise arms above head on occasionGrowth, challenge, reward, and opportunity await you!Kitchen Managers, click here to apply online!
WHO WE ARE:
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is a publicly-traded, southern CA-based restaurant company
with over 190 restaurants in major cities nationwide. We operate under
the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, and BJ’s Grill brand names.WHAT WE DO:
BJ’s unique, contemporary décor, high energy dining atmosphere, and extensive food & beverage menu
provides the perfect environment for all dining occasions.We pride ourselves on solid execution,
fresh food, and connecting with our people to make lasting guests and raving fans of our concept.
Our goal is to be the very definition of “WOW” for the casual dining experience!Please visit www.bjsrestaurants.com/careers for more information!
Come see what differentiates us from the competition!
– Multiple recipient of People Report’s “Best People Practices” award
– Named one of the “Best Companies for Job Offers” and “Best Places to Work”
– Multiple beer award recipient at Great American Beer Festival and many more!#craftyourcareer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below