QR Code Link to This Post
Established in 1995, Nikko Enterprise Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nagatanien Holdings Co., Ltd., which is a publicly-traded, major food company, and household name in Japan. With over 20 years of continuous service in the food industry, we currently provide daily-made sushi to more than 60 Lucky’s Markets and Gelson’s Markets located in 12 different states.
We are always looking for friendly Sushi Bar Franchisees with excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic. With multiple locations opening up throughout the United States, there is a lot of potential for growth within the company.
Do you have standout experience in the sushi industry? Are you working as a Sushi Chef, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Kitchen Team Leader, or Supervisor in the sushi industry and feel underutilized? Are you looking for the chance to expand your career – and cash flow? If so, then we have the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Our presence is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for qualified leaders to expand with us! We are hiring MANY Sushi Bar Franchisees – now is a great time to apply!
The Sushi Bar Franchisee will assume complete responsibility of sushi bar operations within a local supermarket. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Driving sales through excellent operations and marketing execution
– Controlling profit and loss
– Inventory management
– Providing and teaching superior customer service
– Recruiting and leading team members
– Training and developing the team
– Creating team schedules
– Contribute as an active team participant
– Our ideal candidate is a motivational leader
– Minimum one (1) year of experience as a sushi chef
– Restaurant management experience is a plus
– Must abide by all Company standards, quality service, and operational procedures
– Candidate must have strong communication skills with other team members, supermarket personnel, and Nikko’s management team
– ServSafe certified
– Excellent customer service skills
– Sound decision making and problem solving skills
– Desire for personal and professional growth
Please apply through this ad with a detailed resume. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below