QR Code Link to This Post
The Barrel Thief is a wine & whiskey bar in Fremont, specializing in great food & drink in a casual, elegant atmosphere. We’re looking for a friendly, outgoing, server to join our crew for 2 – 3 evening shifts per week. The schedule would likely be Friday – Sunday, but there may be some other combination of shifts that we’d discuss.
Here, you’ll get a chance to learn a great deal about wine, whiskey, and other spirits! We’re always expanding our selection of over 150 glass-pour wines & 350 whiskeys, and we also offer original cocktails, homemade bitters, liqueurs, and barrel-aged concoctions.
– consistently warm customer interaction
– dining room, lounge & patio service
– pour wine, beer & spirits
– wash dishes
– take orders, bus tables, fill waters, greet guests…proactive service at all times
– provide general support to your colleagues throughout the entire establishment
– Professional experience with whiskey & wine is strongly preferred
– minimum of 2 years experience as a server in places that emphasize strong fundamentals of service
– Schedule flexibility is highly preferred and weekend availability is a must…we don’t guarantee a set-schedule, but we try to offer regularity whenever possible
– Washington State Class 12 Mixologist permit
– Washington State Food Handler Permit
– Curiosity, reliability, creativity, and excitement to grow as a member of a small team
– Detail-oriented and attentive to consistency
– Strong communication
– Team-oriented – willingness to help out in areas outside their immediate focus
– Willingness to expand their taste and knowledge of our many fine wine, whiskey, and cocktail offerings. Education is ongoing and required so that we can provide the best guest experience
– Must embrace change – we are a dynamic place that enjoys making changes to the space & menus
– Comfortable with guest communication, greeting tables, taking orders, and patience when questions arise
Our staff is a great bunch of people who work well together and help each other out!
Compensation starts at $12 per hour, plus an equal share of pooled tips (including tips & base wage, this typically works out to $22 / hr – $25 / hr). Tips are divided among staff based on hours worked over a two week pay period. During a brief training period, you will receive a half share of the tip pool.
When you apply, tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our adventurous, dynamic program. It’s in everyone’s best interest for candidates to include a cover letter specific to this establishment. A candidate with a generic or missing cover letter will likely be given less attention than those that offer a sense of their passions, attitude and experience. Thanks!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below