QR Code Link to This Post
We at Five Guys (Northwest Washington) are currently on the hunt for an experienced District Manager in order to help our employees to develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as DM will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel. You will be spending your time training hands on, side by side, with General Managers, as well as crew members, with the focus being on COGS, Labor, Cleanliness, and Training goals.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with 2+ years in multilevel management. You must be able to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences and be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent hands on training skills.
• Collaborate with General Management staff to identify company training needs
• Oversee daily waste and labor percentages and devise plans to meet budget goals
• Plan and implement training lesson in order to increase Steritech restaurant safety ratings
• Oversee and train stores to schedule to ensure proper staffing for sales
• Prepare hard copy training plans and materials such as presentations and meeting agendas
• Develop systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to Brand Standards
• Must have valid drivers license with no negative driving history
• Must be able to work 8-5, 11-8, 2-11 Monday-Sunday (schedules are not set and change upon needs)
• Must be able to work 50 hours per week (5-10-hour days)
• 5+ years experience in multi-unit management ( 3+ stores)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Excel, Trello, Google Docs., Apple IPhone, and everyday computer skills
• Must be a self-problem solver
Skills & Qualifications
• Manage the operational practices of all stores making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, and meets any budget and sales goals and is complying with brand standards.
• Maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
• People management skills to effectively select, assess, develop, motivate, resolve conflicts, and direct employees within the areas of responsibility.
• Computer proficiency and strong math and analytical skills.
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with employees and management.
• Critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Able to multitask and manage multiple stores across a large region.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven leader. Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below