QR Code Link to This Post
ARCHER Austin is looking for an individual who is outgoing, customer service focused, and has a positive outlook to work in our housekeeping department as a full-time Evening Houseman. Our staff’s motto is Customer Service First. We offer great benefits and an atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning of lobby, and all public areas of the hotel.
• Deliver clean linen to housekeeping staff throughout hotel and collect dirty linen.
• Collection and disposal of garbage from hotel.
• Work on cleaning and other maintenance projects as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to work various shifts, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to use two-way radios, telephones, general office equipment, industrial washer, dryer, irons, vacuum, floor buffer, wet vac and other housekeeping equipment.
• Ensure proper care of housekeeping equipment and facilities and report all maintenance as needed.
We will train the right person. Previous housekeeping, laundry, houseman or supervisory experience a plus. All candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills (English) and must have proper I-9 documentation to be considered for the above positions. Please specify which position you are applying for.
This position is a full-time, evening shift which includes weekends and holidays.
• Previous hotel experience preferred, but not required
• High school degree or equivalent required
ARCHER Austin is part of LodgeWorks, an ever-emerging hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our dynamic multi-brand strategy includes the Hyatt Place, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Archer and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built
LodgeWorks. Welcome to Hospitality.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below