QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for passionate and experienced Floor Manager for West Village
Kubeh, is a restaurant in the West Village, Manhattan, that celebrates authentic dishes from Israel, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Kurdistan in a 50 seat full service restaurant setting with 11-seat bar and 16 seat outdoor cafe. The highlight of the restaurant is Kubeh, meaning round in Arabic, is a Middle Eastern thick dumpling that’s filled with meat, fish, or vegetables and then boiled in a soup. Melanie Shurka, the chef and owner has spent over 2 years developing Kubeh recipes. Traditional Kubeh dishes to innovative variations are served at Kubeh as well as a wonderful array of small dishes. Middle Eastern inspired cocktails and Mediterranean wines are paired with dishes. Kubeh is looking for an experienced, ambitious and passionate Full Time FOH Floor Manager to join our team.
As floor manager you will:
– Manage all FOH operations during shift, including bar and take-out counter.
– Work 5 shifts a week.
– Manage staff during shift.
– Manage guest experience so it’s always up to Kubeh standard.
– Act as liason between BOH and FOH during shift.
– Hands on with all positions as needed.
– Work closely with owners and take on various administrative duties.
– Minimum of 3 years FOH experience in restaurant industry
– Passionate about high quality service in an informal environment
– You do whatever it takes to succeed
– Passionate about cultivating employees at all levels within the restaurant
– Knowledge of wine, beer and liquor and eager to learn more
– You have excellent communication skills and can lead a staff
– Work well under pressure – you live for challenge and change!
– You have a great sense of humor and know how to be a team player.
– Bonus if you have bartender, barista and hosting experience.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below