Taher, Inc. is a family owned and operated, chef-driven, food service management company providing URL blocked – click to apply, URL blocked – click to apply, URL blocked – click to apply, URL blocked – click to apply dining and URL blocked – click to apply, , and URL blocked – click to apply and URL blocked – click to apply to clients in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc. maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management’s Top 25 companies.
We are currently seeking a Barista/Cashier at Plymouth Corporate Center!
M-F 7 am-3 pm
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous barista or similar experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player
- Background check required
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$11.00 – $14.00 / hour
Estimated Salary: $44K
Taher, Inc. is a contract food service management company providing K-12 school lunch management, campus dining, senior dining, business dining and catering, summer camp dining, and vending and office coffee services to clients in 19 states. Making Smiles at Taher
Since its founding in 1981 by President and CEO Bruce Taher, the company has focused on serving fresh foods expertly prepared by a team of chefs, monitored by a group of seasoned veterans, and delivered at a reasonable price.
Taher serves over 34 million meals per year, and employs and/or supervises over 2,600 employees. Supporting each of Taher’s field sites is a regional staff of dietitians, merchandising and creative design professionals, purchasing personnel, and specialists in information technology, facility design, and operations.
View the full profile
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below