QR Code Link to This Post
Jean-Georges is seeking Line Cooks, Pastry Cooks and Porters for his Upper East Side restaurant, The Mark by Jean-Georges, located in The Mark Hotel. If you are passionate about cooking and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, Apply Here! This is your perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Responsibilities (these are not all-inclusive):
• Demonstrate and promote the Jean-Georges culture, always positively representing the Company.
• Embrace teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
• Properly execute all recipes.
• Execute food production and plating, according to stated spec and timing.
• Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
• Culinary degree preferred, with 1 year of fine dining work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong sense of urgency.
• Must be a team player and have strong communication skills.
• Must have basic computer and math skills.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
Please send resume. Tell us why you are right for the job. Only serious inquiries. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered. We participate in E-Verify
Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings his unbridled passion for fresh-from-the-market, simple cooking to The Mark Hotel. A world class menu of subtly innovative European classics as well as Jean-Georges’ signature global seasonings will be sure to satisfy cravings for both simple and eclectic palates alike. Showcased in a copper and glass wine wall in the dining room are a collection of boutique and familiar food-friendly wines from around the world, with a focus on value and diversity. The comfortable yet elegant dining room promises to be both a neighborhood favorite and a connoisseur’s destination. Patio seating is also offered, weather permitting.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.”
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below