QR Code Link to This Post
- Preparing and cooking a variety of fresh foods using approved recipes
- Delivering exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintaining a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- 1+ year(s) experience in a fast-paced food service/hospitality environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic communication skills
- Flexible to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Have OPEN AVAILABILITY
- Enjoy cooking!
- Be able to pass a TSA/FBI 10 year background check and show proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work with ticket systems
- A true team player, with the ability to follow recipes
We offer a competitive wage, full benefits, paid time off, meals and opportunity for advancement.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below