QR Code Link to This Post
Sous Chef Wanted
WM Restaurants is in need of a talented and inspired Sous Chef to join our award winning culinary team at our Old North Sacramento location Woodlake Tavern. https://woodlaketavern.com
Woodlake Tavern is a modern, versatile eatery that features elevated comfort food and craft cocktails. Located 10 minutes from downtown, we are passionate about providing farm to fork, local beers and friendly service to our community.
WM Restaurants is looking for an enthusiastic chef, with a passion and eagerness to grow and join our talented restaurant group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Culinary Operations – Train the staff to follow recipes, set the standards for quality in every step of food production and assists the companies executive chef in operating and inspired culinary program.
• Leadership skills – A management style that exemplifies teamwork and sets a positive example for the staff in all aspects of restaurant work.
• Property Management – Sets the standard for a clean and organized restaurant, inspects and enforces a strict cleaning program for the kitchen, storage areas and overall facility.
• Ordering / Inventory – Orders all BOH inventory including food, cleaning supplies, small wares. Inspects and ensures that all inventory items are properly organized and rotated.
• Event Planning – Schedules events, plans menus and coordinates staff to work events.
• Problem Solving – Handle employee issues such as performance, tardiness, cell phones, language, attitude, dress code, etc.
Applicants must have 3-5 year prior management experience in a restaurant, hotel or resort setting. Attention to detail and customer service are a must with an emphasis on hospitality. Applicant must have the ability to lift up to 30 lbs. Applicant must possess the ability work in a fast-paced environment. Applicant will be required to perform all duties necessary for restaurant operations as assigned by direct supervisor. Applicant must have, or be able to obtain, a serve safe certificate. The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Compensation: 48k+ per year DOE
To Apply: Qualified applicants please submit resume
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below