QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love Mexican food? You are a smart, cultured, and experienced restaurant person who shares our goal of providing perfect hospitality. You have a good palate and either strong wine and beer knowledge, or a proven ambition to learn. Food, drink, and service are your passions. This job is for you!
• Maintaining complete knowledge of Restaurant’s food and beverage preparation
• Selling alcohol and food items
• Entering and completing customers orders on POS; accepting different types of payment and making change
• Interacting with guests in a friendly and fast manner; ensuring guests’ complete satisfaction and exceeding their expectations
• Maintaining specific side-work and ensuring the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant
• Clearing and resetting tables
• Checking identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages; refusing to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age
• Observing guests’ behavior once they have consumed alcoholic beverages, counting number of drinks served, and offering a taxi if you feel they should not drive; asking a manager for help with disorderly customers as needed
• Reporting to work in a neat and clean uniform; maintaining well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company policy
• Performing other duties as directed
About the Company
Nixtaco has been mentioned as reference for Mexican cuisine in the Sacramento region by both food critics and industry folk alike. We are a family owned and operated, chef-driven Mexican restaurant that specialized in tacos and takes pride in doing things right, because it’s the right thing to do, it’s healthier, and food tastes better. Many restaurants make tortillas in house… We make our own masa, by cooking and grinding our own corn in our own volcanic rock mill, like one is supposed to… We work with local farms and make everything in-house from scratch every day and take great pride in it. We are listed by Zagat as one of the top 11 restaurants in the Sacramento region and one of our brunch dishes won #1 dish by the Sacramento Bee last year.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below