QR Code Link to This Post
NOW HIRING: KITCHEN BOH POSITIONS! (Davis, CA)*
Compensation: Will be discussed
The Hub is now hiring for all kitchen BOH positions: Dishwasher, Prep Cook, Line Cook in a lively and fast-paced restaurant. Part-time positions available.
Restaurant experience is preferred, but not required. Training will be
provided. An excellent team player is a must.
The Hub is seeking to hire a passionate crew to join a UC Davis Community dining place for executing menu items across from Japanese and American cuisines. Members will learn on preparing ingredients, making traditional ramen, while operating in a professional kitchen setting. In addition, you will need to follow food safety regulations and maintain clean working stations.
Candidates should have good multitasking ability, strong communication skill, and be comfortable working with commercial kitchen equipment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Positions are very hands-on; all menu items are hand-crafted.
– Applicants must be able to precisely measure and execute recipes.
– Presentation of menu items is critical, and staff members are responsible for maintaining quality standards.
– Committed to maintaining the highest quality product standards.
– Practice proper sanitation and safety protocols at all times.
– Open availability, with flexible scheduling for morning, afternoon, dinner, and weekend shifts.
– Communicate well with customers, team members, and management.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to promote a positive atmosphere.
– A reliable transportation.
HOW to Apply:
Send your resume to [email protected]
**PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS**
If you are enthusiastic about meeting new people, crafting quality food, and delivering great service, we encourage you to apply.We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below