QR Code Link to This Post
In today’s culinary world, perfection and execution is key. The Lodge is searching for an exceptional and talented Line Cook with these character traits. The Line Cook will assist the Chef in kitchen operations. The right candidate will help us provide guests with the most outstanding food and dining experience. If you’re the best at what you do and enjoy providing superior service in an exciting atmosphere we would love to meet you!
1. A successful line cook will be able to read and execute recipes on a consistent basis.
2. Ideal candidate will be flexible and able to take direction.
3. As line cook you should be able to finish projects and preps on a daily basis.
4. Line cook should be able to work with others as a team player in a small confined space.
5. A line cook should be equipped with excellent knife skills.
6. Ability to promote positive interactions with guests through sincere greeting and communications.
– High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
– Culinary degree preferred or equivalent experience.
– Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
– Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test (not including Marijuana) and criminal background check.
-Company Match 401K
-Paid Time Off
-Paid Sick Leave
****PLUS WE OFFER****
-25% employee meal discount
-25% discount when dining with up to 3 guests
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
The Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below