QR Code Link to This Post
Hilltop House is a non-profit, low-income, independent senior living facility located in the heart of Seattle’s First Hill. We are hiring Dining Attendants to help serve the daily, made from scratch dinner in our 124-unit residential apartment. We have a small, friendly, motivated kitchen staff that function as a team to provide the best product and service to our clients.
The Dining Attendant is responsible for setting and waiting on tables, plating and serving food, bussing tables, cleaning workstations, and performing daily side work as scheduled or assigned. Reporting to the Executive Chef, he or she follows traditional and customary methods of providing dining room service to residents and guests.
We serve dinner 5 days per week, and are currently looking for coverage Monday through Friday. Days are flexible. We prefer to have someone looking for one to three days per week. This is a part-time position with hours set at 2:30p to 6:30p.
The ideal candidate for this position possess the following:
• Previous serving experience a plus.
• Must have a current Food Handler’s Card.
• Fluent Communication, Oral & Written – Able to communicate in English effectively with others.
• Appropriate appearance, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
• Customer Oriented – Able to take care of senior resident needs while following company procedures.
• Accountability -Must be able to report to work on time and know work schedule in advance.
• Patience – Able to act calmly under stress and strain
Hilltop House is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below