QR Code Link to This Post
We are a wine bar and restaurant in the heart of Mountain View, looking to shake up the way in which wine is served. We intend to open additional locations and we consider this Mountain View flagship location the most important. If you are interested in a position with significant potential for growth and you are smart, hard working, flexible and adaptable, then we would love to hear from you.
Afternoon and dinner shifts available for:
Line cook and/or pastry chef:
– Passion for food, attention to detail and a strong understanding of flavors and a keen eye for plating.
– Ability to work with little to no supervision while maintaining food quality and presentation.
– Organize kitchen stock and ingredients and verify all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurances.
– Prepare and assist with serving meals.
– Capable of sustaining a clean work environment.
– Previous kitchen and/or related hospitality experience is preferable, although we would be willing to teach the right person who demonstrates natural talent and a passion for cooking.
Have up to date food handler certification or willing to obtain upon hire. We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below