12 October, 2019
The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Garde Manger Sous Chef! This is a terrific opportunity for a seasoned Line Supervisor, Lead Cook, or Sous Chef who wants to join a thriving Culinary team.
- Earn a competitive wage of $20 per/hr
- Shifts vary within the hours of 7 AM – 9 PM
** Weekends & holidays are required **
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! And Free Lunches!
- At least 2 years of Lead Line Cook/ Kitchen Supervisor/ Lead Garde Manger Cook or Supervisor experience, required.
- 1 year of previous Sous Chef experience is preferred.
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel, resort, or restaurant setting
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler’s Certification at time of employment
- Culinary Education is preferred
What will I be doing?
As Sous Chef, you would be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations within an outlet in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, a Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Executive Sous Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked – click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are bringing our rich legacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singular experience.
(Keywords: Pastry, Baking, Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury, Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Full Time, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Art, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Phoenix, Hotels, F&B, Line Supervisor, Kitchen Supervisor, Sous Chef, Lead Cook, Resort, Kitchen, Pool, Chef, Phoenix)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below